ClubGRANTS (formally CDSE) is a state wide initiative that recognises the significant financial support for projects and services that local clubs make in contributing to the wellbeing of their communities. ClubGRANTS is designed to ensure that larger clubs in NSW contribute to the provision of front line services to their local communities, and to ensure that the disadvantaged in the community are better positioned to benefit from the substantial contribution made by those clubs. ClubGRANTS also facilitates contributions by larger clubs towards infrastructure to support sporting, health and community activites.
To determine if you are eligible for funding via the ClubGRANTS scheme, please read through the guidelines provided by ClubsNSW at www.clubsnsw.com.au.
CATEGORY 1 EXPENDITURE
This includes community welfare and social services, community development, community health services and employment assistance activites.
CATEGORY 2 EXPENDITURE
Currently contributions are made to South Hurstville RSL Sports Council, Sub Branch and Carlton Rovers Football Club.
2018 CLUB GRANTS DONATIONS
- Sutherland Shire Cancer Supoort Group - $10,000.00
- Leukaemia Foundation of Australia - $7,000.00
- St George Men's Shed - $5,000.00
- Shop Front Arts Co-op - $6,000.00
- South Hurstville RSL Sub Branch - $12,000.00
- South Hurstville RSL Sports Council - $11,000.00
- Carlton Rovers Football Club - $10,000.00
- Chinese Parents Association - $4,500.00
- Foster Care Angels - $1,668.00
- Asian Women at Work - $2,000.00
- Kookaburra Kids Foundation - $500.00
- Cancer Council - $5,187.00
- C.R.A.M Foundation - $500.00
- Calvary - $5,000.00
- St George Hospital - $5,000.00
- For the Farmers - $14,000.00
- Legacy - $800.00
Accepting applications - Tuesday 19 March to Friday 17 May 2019
Board approval - May to June
Payments made - August and September
NOTE - Applicants will need to visit Georges River Council website to submit forms or click on link below
Any questions please contact ClubsNSW or Georges River Council.