Clubs that earn over $1 million annually in gaming machine revenue provide funding for community projects and services.
More information and guidelines for community funding applications is available from the ClubsNSW web site.
The following organisations are current community support recipients of The Pinnacle;
2012 funding was allocated to
- St George Sutherland Legacy - 4992.00
- Learning Links - 2785.00
- St George Cancer Support Group - 4931.00
- Nurses on Wheels - 2785.00
- St George Community Services - 2785.00
- In kind expenditure - 2400.00
- South Hurstville RSL Sports Council - 11400.00
- South Hurstville RSL Sub Branch - 6596.00
- In kind expenditure - 6520.00
Visit http://www.clubsnsw.com.au/clubgrants.aspx for further information
2003 - 2011